Lexicon Content Plans – SEO Copywriting
Creating or refining highly targeted content…
Our Lexicon Content Plans have been created to support our overall Genesis Plans and Custom SEO Services. Your core content is usually well-suited to the Search Engine Optimisation process however there are times when you may need to either significantly enhance your existing content, create new content (sometimes called Landing Pages) or create content for outreach article opportunities in order to better target the keyword clusters that your are seeking to maximise traffic from
What does a Lexicon Content Plan include?
Your Digital Analysts will discuss your overall content needs with you in context with your targeted keyword clusters and the overall quality of your on-site and off-site content and will recommend the most appropriate Lexicon Content Plan
What kind of content should I expect?
Our contracted copy writers are skilled experts and are hand-picked for their expertise and experience and have a track record in journalism or creative copy writing with a minimum of five years’ experience with a high quality portfolio; you will have the opportunity to see examples of their work before we commission them
Each Lexicon Content Plan may take the form of any one or combination of the style below:
- Web site pages are typically 400-600 words on a specific subject within the theme of your website and business activities
- Outreach articles are normally 600-800 words and may be subject oriented or sometimes more widely oriented along an entertaining theme that is more likely to be picked up by a webmaster of site editor
- Digital PR opportunities are more dynamic and opportunistic pieces that seek to capitalise on a specific product, service or a timely event
- Custom content copy writing is on demand and may take the form of a business profile, executive interview for publication online or a longer subject piece that is to be published as a series, or it may involve reviewing your site overall to address language localisation, spelling and grammar
How much will a Lexicon Content Plan cost?
A Lexicon Content Plan represents a minimum number of copy writing man-hours targeted across the relevant media format based on the advice of your Digital Analysts
- Lexicon 5 Plan – five hours – $625
- Lexicon 10 Plan – ten hours – $1,250
- Lexicon 15 Plan – fifteen hours – $1,800
- Lexicon 20 Plan – twenty hours – $2,350
- Lexicon 25 Plan – twenty five hours – $2,900
Our trading terms are simply on a month-to-month basis with no long term or inflexible contracts; you can select either a one-off project or an ongoing Lexicon Content Plan.
How soon can we start?
If you decide to proceed, you will receive a simple, plain English agreement confirming all the deliverables ready for your signature. Depending on our project schedule we can usually commence within a few days of receiving your sign off
How do I find out more?
To find out more about our Lexicon Content Plans and to discover how we can help you to grow your online traffic, improve the quality of lead generation and increase your sales revenues, complete an online enquiry or contact us for a confidential chat about your Search Engine Optimisation content needs